The East Aldine community held a Kite Festival last Saturday, at the Town Center. Meant to set a tradition for the community, the East Aldine District promoted the event with the help of sponsors. Families, friends and neighbors first met on the BakerRipley courtyard for a Zumba performance, and then enjoyed kite making, kite flying, games, face painting, raffles, moon walks, and food from food trucks. A great tradition of fun and neighborhood that the East Aldine community can look forward to again.
Go Fly a Kite – at Aldine’s Kite Festival!
More from CommunityMore posts in Community »
- Pct. 2 delivers 1400 Thanksgiving dinners
- Aldine schools help with Food Drive, and Meal Distribution at Stehlik Elem., Teague MS, and others
- FLOODING RELIEF: Precinct 2 cleans 1 million feet of ditches
- Caravan brings Halloween treats to East Aldine community
- Residents protest Pollution from Concrete Plant on Hartwick
More from Front PageMore posts in Front Page »